The International Exhibition Centre is the biggest expo building in Ukraine combining three premium-class pavilions into unified architectural ensemble with 58,000 square meters of total area, including 28,018 square meters of exhibition area, which engineering capability allows realizing of the most daring exhibition projects and holding of events of different scale and levels of complexity.
The integrated facility complies with all up-to-date requirements towards the buildings of that kind:
The three expo-blocks have 15 gates to deliver bulky cargo directly to the exhibition halls. There is a congress-hall and fourteen conference halls with capacity from 90 up to 600 places, negotiation rooms, premises for valuables and arms keeping, cafes and fast food restaurants, WCs, checkrooms, air conditioning system. Convenient driveways lead to parking lots for 2500 cars.
Technical equipment satisfies any demands of exhibition operators and organizers of different events in terms of both design solutions and services. The exhibition halls can be easily divided by mobile partition walls into isolated rooms to stage several events at one and the same time.
Floors can bear extremely high loadings and 25 meters from the floor up to frame works make it possible to deliver bulky cargoes by means of powerful crane trucks, enable the erection of 2- and 3-storey booths and various exhibition constructions.
Each exhibitor and organizer of events can be provided with water and power supply and drainage, Internet access, direct phone number, telecommunication systems with simultaneous translation into appropriate language, office accommodations, banking and many other services. In general, there is nothing impossible for the International Exhibition Centre that does not breach the law and safety measures.
The integrated facility is advantageously situated five minutes walk from Livoberezhna underground station at Brovarsky Avenue and only some stops by metro or 10 minutes away from the centre of the city. It also has good connection with Boryspil International Airport lying at 27 km distance. Direct underground connection will help our exhibitors, participants of events and guests to get to the International Exhibition Centre from the railway station. There are 3 and 4 star hotels Tourist, Adria, Slavutich and Bratislava nearby, where the IEC booking service will always reserve a required number of accommodations.
Professional team of International Exhibition Centre (192 employees, together with contracting organizations – nearly 300 people) has good experience of organizing of international forums. Particularly IEC took part in the following events:
V European Ministerial Conference ‘Environment for Europe’ (21–23 may 2003, participants – ministries of ecology and 18 international organizations from 55 countries).
- Executive Assembly of the World Energy Council (10–12 September 2003, delegations from energy ministries of 65 countries – 344 participants, 102 accredited representatives of mass-media).
- VII European Ministerial Conference on the Mass Media Policy (8–12 march 2005, governmental delegations from 44 countries), for the high standard of this forum International Exhibition Centre was granted a special certificate of the Council of Europe.
- II Kyiv International Book Fair (11–14 may 2006).
- International Mediaforum ‘Ukraine of the World’s Information Map’ (14–16 november 2006).
- VIII European Conference of Ministers responsible for Migration Affairs (4–5 September 2008, governmental delegations of 40 countries – members of the Council of Europe and observers from 20 world countries).
For the high performance level of VII European Ministerial Conference on the Mass Media Policy and VIII European Conference of Ministers responsible for Migration Affairs International Exhibition Centre was twice granted a special certificate of the Council of Europe.
106 journalists presenting the leading overseas and almost all domestic central, local and branch editions were accredited at the Press Centre of the International Exhibition Centre to cover these events. The government delegations from 44 countries took part in the 7th European Ministerial Conference on Mass Media Policy held under the auspices of the Council of Europe. Vice-Prime-Minister of Ukraine Mr. Mykola Tomenko headed its plenary sessions. The International Exhibition Centre was granted a special certificate of the Council of Europe for the high standard of this event.
Today the IEC also organizes several prestigious exhibition events of its own. Most of them are supported by respective ministries, departments, associations, and international forums are held under the auspices of the Government of Ukraine and with participation of top state executives, who admitted the high level of these events more than once.
In particular, these are annual wide-scaled international forums such as: ‘Arms and Security’ (weapons, protection facilities and special-purpose engineering), ‘Fuel and Energy Complex of Ukraine: the Present and the Future’, ‘AgroForum’ (technologies and equipment, farming machinery, provender milling and veterinary science), ‘Protection Technologies’ (any emergency warning and elimination facilities), ‘CommunTech’ (engineering technologies and equipment for municipal economy), ‘Aqua-Ukraine’ (a unique forum that embraces the demonstration of up-to-date means and technologies of water prospecting, recovery, treatment and supply, along with a broad scientific and applied program on the issues of water storage and protection, water supply industry legal provision and other urgent problems).
Now IEC is the organizer of the most significant exhibition event of machine-building industry of Ukraine – ‘International Industrial Forum’, which was approved by UFI (The Global Association of the Exhibition Industry).
During the process of operation the company has found and still continues to find reliable partners such as Ministry of Fuel and Power Engineering of Ukraine, Ministry of Industrial Policy of Ukraine, Ministry of Ukraine in Charge of Emergencies and People Protection Against the Consequences of Chernobyl Disaster, the State Committee of Ukraine for Technical Regulation and Consumer Policy, etc.
In October 2005, at the 72nd Congress of UFI (The Global Association of the Exhibition Industry) the IEC entered this authoritative organization in two categories at once: ‘Expocentre’, and ‘Trade Fair Organizer’. This approves high recognition level of International Exhibition Centre and proficiency level of its employees.
- today the IEC is three exhibition pavilions with total area of 58,000 sq. m.:
- 1st hall: 10,564 sq. m,
- 2nd hall: 6,600 sq. m,
- 3rd hall: 10,854 sq. m;
- sixteen entrance groups and fifteen groups for transport (to deliver large dimension cargoes directly to pavilions);
- headway height (from the floor up to frame works) from 14 to 25 m with sideway height from 8 to 9.5 m;
- voltage supply of 220 V and 380 V;
- up-to-date ventilation and air conditioning system;
- vast storage facilities, elevators and loading transport access capability;
- post, telephone, Internet, service centre, banking services;
- premises for valuables and arms keeping;
- conference rooms, press centre;
- restaurants, cafe, snack bars, shops;
- offices, cloak rooms, lavatories;
- parking lot;
- convenient road interchange;
- immediate proximity to hotels Tourist, Adria, Bratislava, Slavutitch, Salute, Kyiv, The Natsionalny Hotel, Dnipro, Khreschatik.
Spheres of Activity:
Granting on lease exhibition areas to organize fairs, conferences, presentations, shows etc;
- Organizing of international exhibitions, congresses, symposia, conferences and presentations.
exhibition stands (including exclusive stands) design and construction;
- exhibition complex areas renting for exhibitions, conferences, presentations, shows, concerts, etc. holding;
- renting of conference-halls for meetings, workshops, master classes, conferences holding etc.;
- organizing and holding of national and international exhibitions, conferences, congresses, symposia, presentations;
- technical support of events (water supply and waste water draining, power supply);
- all types of telecommunications;
- technical support of simultaneous interpretation;
- upstairs work & decorating placement;
- advertising support ;
- booking of hotel rooms;
- services of interpreters (consequent and simultaneous interpretation, escorting interpreters);
- services of exhibition staff, promoters and models;
- catering (restaurant, cafes, bars);
- transport services;
- parking services;
- cultural program.